Sage SDK’s and API’s guide forISV’sInsert PartnerLogo
Table of contents22.214.171.124.5.6.7.IntroductionSage AccountingSage 50 Pastel PartnerSage 100 and 200 EvolutionSage 300 CloudSage CRMSage Enterprise Management
1. Introduction This guide is a simple walkthrough on how to register as a Sageone ISV. It also details a step by step guide that will allow you tointegrate your solution with Sage products using our ApplicationProgramming Interface (API) or our Software Development Kit(SDK). Currently our public API’s and SDK’s are only linked to the SageAccounting Suite of products and not the Payroll products.
2. Sage Accountinga) Request an API Keyi. The first step is to send an email to [email protected] or filling in an online form here to request a free API keyii. You will need to complete a Sage Partner Program Enrolment form and developer license agreement.iii. Send this back to the API team and once we receive the signed documentation, we issue an API Key that works onhttps://resellers.accounting.sageone.co.za.iv. The request takes 24 - 48 working hours to be processed and an API key will be sent within this time.v. An invite to join the API google forum group will also be sent to along with the API key.a) Integratei. Now that you have registered, the next step is to integrate.ii. We currently have very detailed documentation on our website that will give samples of the calls made and also details the so rt oferrors and status messages you could get as well as the API limits.iii. For access to the API documentation, examples and samples please visit https://accounting.sageone.co.za/api/2.0.0/Helpiv. Any API related issues can be sent to our API support email address i.e. [email protected]. The Sage One API google forum can be used as an alternative means to view previously discussed troubleshooting topics and canbe accessed by visiting https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sageoneapi southafrica.
2. Sage 50 Clouda) Request the SDKi. Registering as an ISV is very easy. The first step is to send an email to [email protected] .ii. The request takes 24 - 48 working hours to be processed and someone will get in touch with you withinthis time.iii. The Sage Pastel Partner SDK comes with a single user Sage Pastel Partner instance including mostmodules. The SDK costs R 8,800.00 P.A as an initial fee then it will cost you R 6,050.00 p.a. uponrenewal.a) Integratei. To download the SDK please click here and should you require any documentation, please [email protected]. Any SDK related issues can be sent to our SDK support email address i.e. [email protected]
3. Sage 200 Clouda) Request the SDKi. first step is to send an email to [email protected] .ii. The request takes 24 - 48 working hours to be processed and someone will get in touch with you within this time.iii. The Sage Pastel Partner SDK comes with a single user Sage Pastel Partner instance including most modules. TheSDK costs R23 835 (South Africa) and 2 172 (Rest of Africa) p.a. as an initial fee then it will cost you 28% ALF feep.a. upon renewala) Integratei. We have a Sage Evolution Developer Zone url that has examples of some code to assist developers familiarisethemselves with the SDK functionality. Here you will also find a History Of Changes and download links for differentversions of the Evolution SDK http://developerzone.pastel.co.za/index.php?title Sage Evolution SDKii. SDK Support is purely on an e-mail basis which is [email protected].
5. Sage 300 Clouda) Request the SDKi. The first step is to go here and complete the online application.ii. The ISV program costs 2000 USD per yeariii. If you have questions about the program or about the application, you can use [email protected]. The fee provides you with access to the SDK and SPP support.a) Integratei. The SDK Programming Guide, Tutorial and COM API documentation are available in theDPP Wiki Site http://dppwiki.sage300erp.com/wiki/Main Page.ii. If you need login id for this site please email at [email protected]. Should you require any additional documentation and assistance, please [email protected] or [email protected].
7. Sage CRMa) Request the SDKi. The first step is to go here and complete the online application.ii. The ISV program costs 2000 USD per yeariii. If you have questions about the program or about the application, you can use [email protected]. The fee provides you with access to the SDK and SPP support.a) Integratei. Self Service API. This is for the self service site to communicate into CRM. Uses the self service object,which is clone (with some changes) of the normal CRM API.ii. Net API. Used to write .Net Integration into Sage CRM. Mainly for extending with custom pages in the actualsystem. These pages would then be visible from the system front endiii. SOAP Web services. This is dependent on what programming language you are going to use with SageCRM. You should be able to view this in the WSDL as well. The best resource page for this would be foundhere as well as here
7. Sage CRM (Continued)i. REST API. In the current version, Sage CRM 2018, full CRUD is not net active (it is there but not supported yet).When accessing data from the REST client, as we know it SDATA (Sage Data), you will just be changing yourrequest to match what you need to get. This is an example of a company request http://127.0.0.1/sdata/crmj/sagecrm2/-/vcompany . This calls a view called vcompany from the CRM database todisplay data. Here’s another link you can look at.ii. CRM API. This API gets used for extensions built to the system, that is not in .NET. Main language for this is JS(servers side). Pages are formatted to .ASP pages, also not to be confused with ASP.net pages.iii. CRM ASP object. You can make a copy of this object and invoke it in JS or C# code. Will give you access to whatis used in the classic ASP pages for CRM. If you need examples of this please see creating an entity and usingthe entity pages for a reference.iv. For more information or support assistance, please email [email protected]
8. Sage Enterprise Managementa) Request the SDKi. The first step is to send an email to [email protected]. You will need to complete a Sage Partner Program Enrolment form and send this back to the team.iii. The request takes 24 - 48 working hours to be processed.iv. The ISV program costs 5000 USD per yeara) Integratei. Once your request has been processed, you will be introduced to the Sage Enterprise ISV enablement team.ii. You will need a certified Sage Enterprise (X3) Developer on your team to have access to a VM. Alternatively, you willneed to attend the developer training.iii. After certification, you will be sent an Activity Code request form by the ISV Enablement team.iv. About the development guidelines, you can find all that information now on the online help:1. Add-on development rules click here2. Trade connector click here3. Development extensions click here4. How to develop a legislation Click here5. How to test a legislation click here6. Business partner license tool click here7. How to write the documentation click here
Insert PartnerLogoFor more information, please email:[email protected]
Sage SDK’s and API’s guide for ISV’s. Table of contents 1. Introduction 2. Sage Accounting 3. Sage 50 Pastel Partner 4. Sage 100 and 200 Evolution 5. Sage 300 Cloud 6